Dosing simplicity: Just 1 capsule taken twice daily1
Additional dosing information:1
• Cyendiv® capsules should be:
– Taken approximately 12 hours apart with food
– Swallowed whole with a glass of water
• If a dose is missed, treatment should resume at the next scheduled time and at the recommended dose
• The maximum daily dose of 300 mg should not be exceeded
Dose reduction or temporary treatment interruption can help to manage AEs while maintaining clinical efficacy in patients with systemic sclerosis-associated interstitial lung disease (SSc-ILD)3
Cyendiv® may be resumed at the full dose (150 mg twice daily) or reintroduced at a reduced dose (100 mg twice daily), which subsequently may be increased to the full dose1
Regardless of dose adjustment or treatment interruption to manage side effects, the efficacy of Cyendiv® was maintained in patients with SSc-ILD3
AE, adverse event; bid, twice daily; FVC, forced vital capacity; SSc-ILD, systemic sclerosis-associated interstitial lung disease.
*Dose intensity was defined as the amount of drug administered divided by the amount of drug that would have been received if the 150 mg bid dose had been administered over the 52-week treatment period or until permanent treatment discontinuation.3
- Cyendiv® India pack insert version dated
- Distler O, et al; the SENSCIS Trial Investigators. Nintedanib for systemic sclerosis-associated lung disease. N Engl J Med. 2019;380(26):2518-2528. doi:10.1056/NEJMoa1903076.
- Highland KB, et al; on behalf of SENSCIS trial investigators. Dose adjustments in the SENSCIS® trial of nintedanib in patients with systemic sclerosis-associated ILD (SSc-ILD). Poster presented at the 29th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society International Congress, 28 September–2 October, 2019; Madrid, Spain.