Introducing Cyendiv® for IPF
*This conditional recommendation means that clinicians are encouraged to discuss preferences with their patients when making treatment decisions.1
- Raghu G., et al. An Official ATS/ERS/JRS/ALAT Clinical Practice Guideline: Treatment of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. An Update of the 2011 Clinical Practice Guideline. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2015;192:e3–e19.
- CYENDIV® India pack insert version dated 10th August 2018.
- Richeldi L., et al. Efficacy and safety of nintedanib in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. N Engl J Med 2014;370:2071–2082.
- Costabel U., et al. Effect of baseline FVC on decline in lung function with nintedanib: Results from the INPULSISTM trials. Eur Respir J 2014;44:1907.
- Kolb M., et al. Effect of Baseline FVC on Decline in Lung Function with Nintedanib in Patients with IPF: Results from The INPULSIS® Trials. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2015;191:A1021.
- Raghu G., et al. Consistent Effect of Nintedanib on Decline in FVC in Patients Across Subgroups Based on HRCT Diagnostic Criteria: Results from The INPULSISTM Trials in IPF. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2015;191:A1022.
- Cottin V., et al. Effect of baseline emphysema on reduction in FVC decline with nintedanib in the INPULSISTM trials. Abstract presented at the International Colloquium on Lung and Airway Fibrosis, Mont Tremblant, Canada, 20–24 September 2014. Available at:
http://www.iclaf.com/conference/index.php/2014/ICLAF/paper/view/151. Accessed December 17, 2014.
- Keating GM. Nintedanib: A Review of Its Use in Patients with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. Drugs 2015;75:1131–1140.
- Costabel U., et al. Efficacy of Nintedanib in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Across Pre-specified Subgroups in INPULSIS®. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2015.
- Crestani B., et al. Long-term safety and tolerability of nintedanib in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: results from the open-label extension study, INPULSIS-ON. Lancet Respir Med 2018; published online Sept 14. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S2213-2600(18)30339-4.
- Richeldi L., et al. Nintedanib in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: Combined evidence from the TOMORROW and INPULSIS® trials. Respir Med 2016;113:74–79.
- Richeldi L., et al. Efficacy of a tyrosine kinase inhibitor in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. N Engl J Med 2011;365:1079–1087.