CYENDIV® is a twice daily soft capsule containing nintedanib, which is indicated in adults for the treatment of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF). Treatment with CYENDIV® should be initiated by physicians experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of IPF.1
- CYENDIV® India pack insert version dated 10th August 2018.
- Raghu G., et al. An Official ATS/ERS/JRS/ALAT Clinical Practice Guideline: Treatment of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. An Update of the 2011 Clinical Practice Guideline. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2015;192:e3–e19.
- Hilberg F., et al. BIBF 1120: triple angiokinase inhibitor with sustained receptor blockade and good antitumor efficacy. Cancer Res 2008;68:4774–4782.
- Wollin L., et al. Antifibrotic and anti-inflammatory activity of the tyrosine kinase inhibitor nintedanib in experimental models of lung fibrosis.J Pharmacol Exp Ther 2014;349:209–220.
- Wollin L., et al. Mode of action of nintedanib in the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. Eur Respir J 2015;45:1434–1445.
- Richeldi L., et al. Efficacy and safety of nintedanib in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. N Engl J Med 2014;370:2071–2082.
- Corte T., et al. Safety, tolerability and appropriate use of nintedanib in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. Respir Res 2015;16. Available at:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4581488/. Accessed January 11, 2016.
- Richeldi L., et al. Effect of dose reductions, treatment interruptions and dose intensity on decline in lung function with nintedanib in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF): results from the INPULSIS® trials (Poster). PFF Summit 2015;Washington DC, US.